jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

Welcome to "My planet, My space"

My number one of everything:
--colour:BLUE
--possession: MY COMPUTER
--time of the day: NIGHT
--season of the year: SUMMER
--fragnace: STRAWBERRY
--writer: STEPHENIE MEYER
--fictional character: SUPERMAN
--musci group/ artist: EL CANTO DEL LOCO
--tv show: GRAN HERMANO
--film/ movie: CREPÚSCULO
--actor/actress: MIGUEL ÁNGEL SILVESTRE
--time of the history: MIDDLE AGE
--place: LONDON
--food: PASTA
--sports: SWIMMING
Here´s some more information about me:
--I love RALLYES but i hate GO TO SCHOOL
--The person/ thing/, who/ which annoys me most MY BROTHERS
--Sometimes, i´m scared of HORROR FILMS
--If i werw an animal, I´M A DOG
--My best friend would describe me as FUN
--If i could change my name, it would be LUCIA
--My idea of happiness is FUN
--My idea of misery is BEING GROUNDED
--I can´t resist A GOOD BOY
--My favourite words in the world are LOVE, PEACE....
--My aim in life is STUDY and WORK IN A NURSERY
--My message to the world ALL PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario